• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Villa (A) - Tues 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizzle

Deposed match thread starter
Can’t afford to gift City the title by dropping any more points. Big response needed. Hendo to be popped back on the bench for me, and Mane benched ahead of the final. Would like to see Robbo’s rest continued too.

Ali

Trent
Matip
Virgil
Tsimikas

Fabs
Naby
Thiago

Salah
Jota
Diaz

No way we don’t batter this lot. I’d rest players for sure as were not gonna win the league. It’s all about the cl and fa.

Can’t afford to gift City the title by dropping any more points. Big response needed. Hendo to be popped back on the bench for me, and Mane benched ahead of the final. Would like to see Robbo’s rest continued too.

Ali

Trent
Matip
Virgil
Tsimikas

Fabs
Naby
Thiago

Salah
Jota
Diaz

We can't start Trent. He has been shit the last couple of games me has played.
Salah has become too predictable. More inclined to go with @momoWASboss

Alisson
JoGo
Matip
VVD
Tsimikas
Fabinho
Keita
Thiago
Diaz
Origi
Jota

But tweaked...Konate for VVD

Whilst the league isn't dead, and we need to improve our GD, the most important match on the horizon is now the FAC on Saturday. It would be beyond horrible to end this wonderful season with just the LC.

I believe pretty much any decent team we put out is capable of beating Villa. If they are folding and we can increase our GD then bring on players to do so. Otherwise any win will do me, resting some players for the FAC final now being a priority however. VvD, Trent, Fabs, Mo all need resting. Give them all at least 60 mins on the bench with Thiago, Diaz and Mane all coming off after 50-60 mins with Mo, Minamino, Origi and Jones all getting run outs assuming that's possible.

----------------------------- Alisson

Gomez -------- Matip ------------- Konate ------- Tsimikas

----------------------------- Hendo

------------ Naby ------------------------- Thiago

Mane / Diaz -------- Jota / Mane ---------------- Jota / Diaz

Last edited:
It’ll be a tight affair - we’ll need a strong team out - anything less than a win will destroy our chance in both finals even more.

Just think, in the past, this would have been the Rogers game against Palace, chasing the goal difference.

Can't see Klopp pushing like that. At the same time I can see us ramming 7 passed Villa for last season's fuck up.

Just think, in the past, this would have been the Rogers game against Palace, chasing the goal difference.

Can't see Klopp pushing like that. At the same time I can see us ramming 7 passed Villa for last season's fuck up.
Southampton is where we will score shit loads. They’re terrible at the moment and usually have a couple of major hidings a season.

Ali

Trent
Matip
Virgil
Tsimikas

Fabs
Naby
Thiago

Salah
Jota
Diaz

may be go 4-4-2 with Salah and Mane rested for the 1st half\?

[article]Asked about Klopp's team ahead of their meeting at Villa Park on Tuesday, Gerrard said: "Because of the way the game has changed – it's gone quicker, it's gone faster – I think you're probably watching the best Liverpool team there has been.

"That's due to the speed, mentality and intensity of this current group.

"But I say that without disrespecting previous Liverpool teams because I grew up watching them. The European Cup winners, serial league title winners – I grew up on all of that. I'm well aware they've previously had world-class players, managers and teams."[/article]

Goal difference huh - cf. Crystal Palce May 2014
I wouldn’t be chasing goals. We need them to lose a game so that 4 could easily be wiped out. Just do what we do and the goals will come naturally.

WHEN we score early. We’re gonna smash them. We’ll cause an injury or suspension for m mings so he can’t play against City which will actually make them better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom