• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

One season wonder or a star in the making?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Well-Known
I was wondering how Harry Kane was doing, has scored 4 goals in 4 games which is fantastic but he isn't close to the top scorer in the league. That accolade goes to Serhou Guirassy. 8 goals in 4 games
I reckon he is going to either Man U or Chelsea in Jan for £100m

I mentioned him in the other thread. He's 27 years old I think, not for us

Goal and assist so far vs. Darmstadt

Untitled.jpg

Before today:

Last edited:
I got burned by Amir Zaki. Genuinely thought he looked to have everything and was going to one it the leagues best attackers.

He made us look like mugs at Anfield.

Last edited:
I'd go back to Paul Warhurst, remember him?
Nah, Zaki is the one for me, Warhurst was a decent player who had a purple patch, and he was a converted defender so my long-term expectations weren't that high. Zaki was bang average for all but 6 months of his career. But in those 6 months he looked like a world-beater.

Nah, Zaki is the one for me, Warhurst was a decent player who had a purple patch, and he was a converted defender so my long-term expectations weren't that high. Zaki was bang average for all but 6 months of his career. But in those 6 months he looked like a world-beater.
I and probably you was really young back then, but I remember watching him wondering how managed to become a striker scoring for 12 games in a row. Suffice to say his tenure and glory lasted one season.
Amir Zaki, I just can't remember him, and I remember Shane Long who was a FWD with the stats of a defender

Long managed to score against us though. A number of players who otherwise never/hardly ever score have done so over the years, e.g.Duckface Ferdinand.

Who was the midfielder Ryan pledged was going to be a world beater who everyone could point to when he was being a prat?

Everyone has that type of played in their locker. Convinced they're destined for greatness, only to be a fucking shower.

Mullins is a particularly bad one like

Some exquisite finishes there and there's a welcome variety of goals scored, too. He'll probably end up at Bayern before long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom